Sunday Savings Circulars!!! (Nov. 9th) A Weekly Linky Party

Hey everyone!!! Hope your week went well and your weekend even better!! This was a REALLY LONGGGGG week!! I had my 2nd observation on Friday so I felt like it was forever to get to it! However, it was one of the best ones I think I have had...minus the 4 kids that just took their time getting to their next spot (really, I'm staring at you to get going, and you don't get what I'm telling you?!?) Ahhh so frustrating especially when they are all really great at transitioning!! The observation was during my Lit Circles which I LOVE!! We had our best lit circles of the year! It was so awesome!! I just wanted to stop and tell my asst. how awesome they were doing! haha So it was a great way to start the weekend! :)

So today as I was getting into the holiday spirit at our city's Gift and Hobby show with my family, I thought I would continue that holiday spirit with my Sunday Savings Circular!!

If this is your first time perusing or linking up your own Sunday Savings Circulars...WELCOME!!!! I hope you enjoy looking through all the new products, deals, sales, etc.! The Sunday Savings Circulars have joined my love of Sunday ads!! I hope you enjoy them too!!

If you are a returning shopper or linker (new word? :), nice to see you again!! Hope you find some great deals today!! If you are linking up for the first time (YAY!! ), there are directions below and a link-up button! Thanks for joining!!

Here is my Sunday Savings Circular for this week!!


This week I'm putting my holiday sets on sale for 30% off!!!
Unwrap the Number is all about adding and subtracting 10s and 1s!! I know my students have a hard time with this especially when the numbers are larger than 2 digits!! This set has 3 different levels to differentiate for all of your students' needs!
My Christmas List: ABC Style is a fun set to practice putting words in ABC order using all types of items that may be on their own Christmas lists!! :)
Lighting Up Odds & Evens starring Dancing Reindeer is a set to practice identifying odd and even numbers using dancing reindeer to make it visual!

PLUS...BOGO!!!! Buy 1, get 1 FREE (of equal or lesser value)!!! Simply email me at allthingsapplein2nd@gmail.com, and include the name you purchased my product(s) under along with what you would like to receive for FREE!! I will send it your way!! :)

Come join the party!!!


This linky party works the way you want it to!! Every Sunday, you can send out a Sunday Savings Circular that displays a sale that you are going to have that day, new products you want to showcase, deals like dollar deals/bogo/etc. It is completely up to you!!! Thanks so much for joining!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always LOVE to hear from other teachers and bloggers so thank you so much for taking the time to comment!! It's so exciting to meet new people who share in your passion!