Sunday Savings Circulars!!! (Nov. 16th) A Weekly Linky Party

Hi there!! How's everyone this weekend? If you're in the midwest as I am, you are experiencing FREEZING temperatures and possibilities of snow tomorrow night! YIKES! I'm not quite ready yet! I could honestly be okay with snow as long as it stopped after New Year's Day! I like it for the holiday season, but I'm good with just that! Anyone with me?!? hah :)

Well, let's get to the Sunday Savings Circulars!!!

If this is your first time perusing or linking up your own Sunday Savings Circulars...WELCOME!!!! I hope you enjoy looking through all the new products, deals, sales, etc.! The Sunday Savings Circulars have joined my love of Sunday ads!! I hope you enjoy them too!!

If you are a returning shopper or linker (new word? :), nice to see you again!! Hope you find some great deals today!! If you are linking up for the first time (YAY!! ), there are directions below and a link-up button! Thanks for joining!!

Here is my Sunday Savings Circular for this week!!


This week, I wanted to share with you 2 NEW products in my store while also putting them on SALE at 20% OFF!!! First, let's take a look at the Daily Objectives Display (Editable in Powerpoint)!!
At my school like many others, we have to display our objectives each day. Well, one half of a whiteboard was housing my objectives that literally took me 15 minutes to write each day! So, I decided I needed to fix that. I didn't have time to write them each day so I created a PowerPoint display so I can simply type in my objectives. I can even make cool transitions for each objective to make it a little more exciting for my students! :) In this set, there are TONS of options for templates to use as well as customizing yours with your own table that fits your needs. There are options with and without clipart, with and without a standards column, daily objectives showing each subject on that day, subject objective slides for each subject, as well as empty templates for customization!! Make sure to check out the preview for a closer look!
The 2nd NEW product is A Complete EDITABLE Rotations Board!!! I recently blogged all about how I organize my rotations with this set HERE! In the set, there are 41 pages EDITABLE in PowerPoint and 88 pages in a PDF format. I've included TONS of options to allow you to customize your rotations EXACTLY the way you want!!! Make sure to check out my blog post to really get a close up look!! :)

Come join the party!!!

This linky party works the way you want it to!! Every Sunday, you can send out a Sunday Savings Circular that displays a sale that you are going to have that day, new products you want to showcase, deals like dollar deals/bogo/etc. It is completely up to you!!! Thanks so much for joining!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always LOVE to hear from other teachers and bloggers so thank you so much for taking the time to comment!! It's so exciting to meet new people who share in your passion!