Dog Days of Summer...DOLLAR SALE!!!


Hi guys!!! So who is interested in a DOLLAR SALE to cap off the month of August?? I AM, I AM!! A bunch of us Indiana bloggers are doing a Dog Days of Summer Dollar Sale today and tomorrow!! I have 4 of my products on sale for ONLY $1 through tomorrow night! I've already bought some of the other dollar deal too! haha

Here's a quick look at each of my products!! :)

SOLVE it!!!!! These 2 products are the first two of the set. Instead of doing the traditional flashcard practice, the kids have to come up with facts to equal the middle number. I love hearing my kids play these games because they are really thinking much differently than a traditional flashcard would promote. 
 Addition/Subtraction
Multiplication/Division

Moving on to...
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/My-Self-Reflection-Desktop-Name-Tags-POSTERS-Color-BlackWhite-1326673

My Self Reflection Desktop Name Tags + POSTERS!!! Color & Black/White

These are one of my all time FAVORITE products I have made!! It makes self assessment so efficient and beneficial to my students!! :)

Finally...
Who doesn't love a game of SCOOT?!? With this set, I wanted to have simple statements to get to the point of view. This is a perfect game for right after introducing the skill and/or as a review! I, often, will put the cards up around the room, and simply let the kids go! They can move around at their own pace while I can also monitor/check/assist the students! It gives me some time with the students that need more reinforcement! :)

There you have it!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!! Make sure to check out all of the other DOLLAR SALE products below!!! They are fantastic!!!

Happy shopping! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always LOVE to hear from other teachers and bloggers so thank you so much for taking the time to comment!! It's so exciting to meet new people who share in your passion!