It's a Christmas in July $1 SALE!!!

Merry Christmas...in July that is!!!! :) A bunch of us Indiana Bloggers are having a $1 sale for a little Christmas in July celebration!!! Perfect timing to get pumped up and ready for the new school year! I must say my absolute favorite time of year is Christmastime so this is right up my ally!! 

So...I have 4 products marked down to ONLY $1 for the next 2 days!!! YAY!! Here's a peek! Just click on the picture to take you to that product in my store! :)

1. Teacher Toolbox Labels
This toolbox has helped me so much!! I actually know where everything is for once! :)

2. Address, Phones, Quiz, Driver's License
Now, what teacher hasn't heard this before, "I don't know my phone number." Well, this set makes learning that very important information a little more fun and exciting! 

3. Organization Labels by Skill
These have been amazing!! I'm the "out of sight, out of mind" type of teacher so I need things out! These do the trick! Click on the link to read more about how I use these in my classroom! 

4. Are you looking for us?
There's always someone that's coming to get a student, look for you, etc. so this set is a great way to keep everyone informed of where your class is during the day!

There you have it!!!! Does it feel like Christmas yet?? :) Don't forget to check out all of the other $1 sales going on for the next 2 days below!! It's a little ironic that here in the midwest it's a bit cooler for this time of year! Perfect timing! 

Merry Christmas!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always LOVE to hear from other teachers and bloggers so thank you so much for taking the time to comment!! It's so exciting to meet new people who share in your passion!