I'm back with CURRENTLY October!!!!!

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have missed you all!!! It has been a whirlwind this month with evaluations, home visits, and just finishing the first quarter with grades and all! I am so thankful for linky parties like CURRENTLY from Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade that get me back into my blogging!! I love it! 

I'm listening to Jeff Brinkman on The X-Factor!! He has an amazing voice...mesmerizing! :) I don't care what they say!  He's awesome!

I'm loving that in a little over a week I will be starting my 2 week Fall Break!!!!!!! It is definitely one of the perks of being on a balanced calendar!

I'm thinking that I need to finish grading my last 2 sets of my Math MClass tests and enter them into the computer! It's one of those things that just gets shoved back into the bag (or stays in the bag is more like it! :)

I'm wanting to see my nephews in WY!! They are 3 1/2 and 5 1/2 and adorable as ever! It stinks being so far away! :( Thankfully all the fun of the holidays is coming up so I'll get to see (hug them like crazy) soon! :)

I'm needing more space on my computer!!! I absolutely LOVE my MacBook Air!! You all know how much I love my APPLE products!! However, I wasn't the smartest when I bought it! I didn't know about TPT when I got it a little over a year ago so I had no clue how much I would be using up that space a short month later when I discovered one of my favorite Internet hotspots! So needless to say now I'm paying for it with extra external hard drives! hah I'm contemplating selling it to get an amped up Air! :)

Finally, here is a little TREAT for you!! It is an EXCLUSIVE FREEBIE to my blog!! It is graphic organizer for sequencing fiction with beginning, middle, and end with some clues to help them remember what to look for in each part. The first sheet has the word "events" going along with the middle where it talks about the efforts to fix the problem. I included a second one that does not use that term in case you didn't want to have that. :) Hope you enjoy!!!

Happy October and Fall!!!!

Here is your FREEBIE!! 

6 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous you have a fall break coming up. We don't get a fall break. I think I would like a balanced calendar. Enjoy your time!
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Klass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!!! Well maybe a personal day would come in handy! :) Thank you! I can't wait to sleep! hah

      Nicole

      Delete
  2. Hi Nicole! I found you at Farley's linky. I'm jealous of your fall break. Even though I just started back at the beginning of September, I'm feeling the need for a day off! Not a weekend day... a ME day!! lol I am glad you linked up right before me... I am new to 2nd grade and am looking for great ideas to use in my classroom! I'm your newest follower, now off to check out your freebie! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ~Erin
    Mrs. Beattie's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erin!!! That's awesome that you're in 2nd grade too!! How are you liking it so far? I think it is probably the best grade ever! :) I'm so glad you found me! I absolutely love the bloggy world for that fact especially! You get to find awesome ideas from so many wonderful educators!! :) Welcome to 2nd!

      Nicole

      Delete
  3. Wow! I definitely have to agree with everyone else! A fall break is much needed right now! Unfortunately, I have no days off in October and only one In-service in November. So now actual days off till Thanksgiving!

    I hope you enjoy your fall break and get to catch up with everything!!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

I always LOVE to hear from other teachers and bloggers so thank you so much for taking the time to comment!! It's so exciting to meet new people who share in your passion!