TPT Back to School SALE!!! Buy 3, Get 1 FREE!

Click the button above to go to my TPT store. :) Thanks to Krista Wallden for her super cute button!

In less than 4 hours, one of the GREATEST sales of all time will begin!!! The TPT Back to School SALE!!!! If you're anything like me, you have TONS (I mean hundreds :) of wishlisted items that you've been wanting to purchase!! Well, tomorrow and Monday are the days to do it! 

Tomorrow and Monday my ENTIRE TPT store will be on sale for 20% off! BUT WAIT...there's more!! Enter the TPT code BTS13 at checkout and receive 8% more off for a total of 28% off!!!! I'm so excited!! 

On top of the sale, I am also running a BUY 3, GET 1 FREE incentive!! My Community Themed Classroom Decor Bundle is excluded from the free product; however, if you purchase the Bundle, you will receive 3 items FREE since there are 11 parts to that bundle! 

To get your FREE products, simply email me at ms.swisher108@gmail.com with your TPT username and the products you would like FREE! I will send them shortly after I receive your email! :)

I have updated several parts of my Community Themed Classroom Decor Bundle along with the separate parts and added a few new products to the store like an Objectives Board Set-Up and Short Vowel (CVC Pattern): Reading, Writing, Matching, Sorting Set.

Don't forget to check out The Genre's Court, my new Genre Posters with Matching Book Bin Labels as well as my updated Reading Skills Posters and Much More! Lastly, I have a PreTest/PostTest Reading Skills Test to see where your students are at with homophones, homonyms, synonyms, antonyms, summarizing, understanding reading skills, making connections, etc. It's a great assessment to keep for a look at their growth from the beginning through the end! It can be broken into the parts as well! 

Thanks so so much for all of your support and love over this past year and on!!! It has been such an amazing year, and I am so grateful for all of you!! Last year, I was just learning about TPT...but now, I'm buying and selling which is awesome!! I get to meet and share with amazing educators from around the world!!! Pretty cool! :) Hope to see you there tomorrow! You know I'll be going through my wish list!!

P.S. I am extending my sale one more day through August 20th!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always LOVE to hear from other teachers and bloggers so thank you so much for taking the time to comment!! It's so exciting to meet new people who share in your passion!