Milestone SALE and Indiana Blogger Meet-up!!

Background Papers by Ashley Hughes, clipart by Melonheadz, font by Jen Jones and circle frame by BaBaPuffBaby

I can't believe it!!! Well, I can because I saw it happen; however, I never thought that I would be at 200 followers from 51 at the beginning of the summer!! (6 weeks later!!!) I'm so incredibly thankful for all of you teachers, bloggers, and all visitors for being so supportive of my journey into the TPT and blogging world!! I have had a blast so far, and I can't wait to see what's yet to come! As a token of appreciation (and in advance of the actual Back to School TPT sale that I will also be participating in:), I am putting my ENTIRE TPT store on sale starting TODAY all the way through this Friday, the 19th!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this year sooooooo fantastic!!!! :) 
**************************************************************************
Now, on to a post that I've been itching to get to since the activity took place last Thursday!!
You know how teachers are the worst when it comes to actually sitting through presentations, meetings, etc. without talking and sharing with others?!? haha We always have good intentions and usually ;) are talking about related ideas. Well, this AWESOMELY AMAZING meet-up was no different except that we were ALLOWED to talk during it! hah You couldn't get us to stop!!! It was fabulous!! I just wish I had more ears and mouths to be able to be in each conversation going on! There was so much great talk about personal lives, professional lives, experiences, and so on! Instant friendships were made upon arrival, and we already started planning for the next get together. It's amazing what energy a room has when you put in 15 passionate, committed, and enthusiastic teachers!! Sooooo cool!! Here are some pictures from the event! 
 Here we all are!! 
This is right before we started the game, Dirty Teacher (same as the Dirty Santa game). It was awesome! At first, everyone was a little hesitant to steal, but once one started, it kept going for a while!! hah 
 Ciera from Adventures of Room 129 and Heather from Teaching Through Turbulence did an awesome job organizing and even had these beautiful DIY frames for each of us!!  
My Dirty Teacher gift I won was from Aimee at Pencils, Books, & Dirty Looks. It is a back to school activity in a container with different cards inside stating questions to get to know each other along with handouts to go with them. It is adorable!!! Definitely check it out in her TPT store! :)
This is a picture of me, Anita from i live 2 learn, i love 2 grow and Hilary from 2nd Grade is Out of this World.

It was absolutely awesome!! :) I can't wait for the next gathering!!



(Submissions close in 9d 14h 46m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a fantastic get together! I love the bags and frames - so cute. :) I am not been to a get together, but cannot wait for my first!

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I wanted to sneak over, follow your blog, and thank you for the wonderful present. I'm sooooo excited to use the literary posters in my future classroom.

    Miss Wilson
    Twenty-Something Teacher Tales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!! Aww! Thank you for swinging by!! I'm so glad you like the posters!! They were a perfect fit in my room last year so I hope they're the same for you!! :)

      Nicole :)

      Delete

I always LOVE to hear from other teachers and bloggers so thank you so much for taking the time to comment!! It's so exciting to meet new people who share in your passion!