4th of July SALE!!!

Happy 4th of July!!!! I wish all of you a safe, fun filled 4th of July!! I hope you are all able to celebrate with the special people in your lives!! In honor of this great holiday, I'm linking up with Mrs. Reed at Flying into First Grade for 20% off my ENTIRE TPT STORE!! I am also stretching my sale out a couple extra days since I'm getting this out a little later (I'm in the mountain time zone right now on vacation! :) than I was hoping.  Make sure to click on the picture to see all the others throwing sales for the holiday as well!! Thanks to Mrs. Reed for setting this linky up!!! It's a great way to celebrate!! :)
Happy 4th of July!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always LOVE to hear from other teachers and bloggers so thank you so much for taking the time to comment!! It's so exciting to meet new people who share in your passion!