School's Out for Summer!!! My Summer Vacation Journal


\
Here is a look at my summer journals I am sending home with my kids!!  I'm sooooo excited about these that I want to do one! :)  I know how summer goes and time flies so I tried to make each journal entry new and unique so my kids would want to write in them!  I made 10 plus additional writing pages that are free writes so you can adjust how many pages you want in the journals.  I don't want it to look too overwhelming to them because that would probably turn me off to the idea, too!!  :)  Take a look here at the journals!!!  I LOVE them!! :)  (I guess I better love them since it took all day to create! hah)

3 comments:

  1. I love the journals! ! I am your newest follower! thank you for the awesome word wasd cards! !!!

    cindy pr ice

    Mrspriceskindergators.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I love new followers!! I'm hoping to get to know all these weekly linky parties and join in this summer! You're so welcome for the cards! I'm glad you like them! :)

      Nicole

      Delete
  2. meant word wall cards. .. sorry

    ReplyDelete

I always LOVE to hear from other teachers and bloggers so thank you so much for taking the time to comment!! It's so exciting to meet new people who share in your passion!